Studio Calico Sunday Sketch Challenge

Three more days and its Vacation time!!  I will start doing more videos of my scrapbooking and card making!   I decided to start early in my videos and I made this layout for a Studio Calico challenge.    I followed the sketch almost to the “T”.  Well, that’s what sketches are for right?  I feel kinda guilty but oh well.

I really loved this layout.  I actually used a sewing machine for this!!  My 1st time using one on a layout!!!  

Well hope you like!

Video & Supply list at the bottom.

Untitled-20

 

smilelayout 001

smilelayout 002smilelayout 003

 

Supplies used (more or less-sorry I need to keep better track)

Studio Calico- Doilies stamp set, Veneer Butterflies, butterfly stickers (sassafras for SC)

My Minds Eye: On the bright side (Turquoise wood, Gray wood), Dilly Dally “Adventures” Record Paper)

Echo Park: This & That (Instamatic, and the one with the colorful rulers on back)

Crate Paper: Story Teller boarder stickers

Prima: Ledger Paper #2

Annabelle Stamps: Pearls

SU: Going Gray Ink, Crystal effects

Mister Huey: Heirloom blue

Americraft: White paint

Ranger (Tim Holtz): Distress Inks( iced spruce, old paper, evergreen bough) Distress stains (picket fence), Distress Markers (broken china)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP