SCT challenge 2 & Studio Calico Go Graphic NSD Challenge:

This challenge was to create a layout using the sketch provided on the SCT website.. Then for Studio calico I had to GO GRAPHIC!

Pagemaps_sketch

Here is my take on it..

Seaworld2012 163

I struggled with this one.  Again I do not really like this.  I tried doing misting.  then I didn’t really like it so I tried to cover it up. But then I wanted to use the mask to distress it.  IDK… Still not use to this whole distressing and misting trend that is happening.  Of course for the graphic had to use the hexagon kinda thing! 

Challenge over at Scrapbook & Cards today

Challenge over at Studio Calico

----  UPDATE…

As I did with the layout for SCT #17.. I redid it because well I was not happy with all the misting I did.  I just trashed the misted white paper and used another white cardstock and distressed it with distressing tool using the MASK I made on my cameo using transparency sheet. This is so much cleaner for me.. I like this one!

002

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP