MBT’s Spring Card Sketch Creative Challenge #1

WOO HOO!! Love this blog!! I’ve seen awesome tutorials!  Love their products!! So loved the items I won!   I just a couple of those items for this contest!  

Here is the sketch:

Must be spring themed

HEre is my take on the sketch.

002 (640x500)

Satin/organza ribbon & clear acrylic flowers are  from MBT’s. They have awesome items. So please o check them out and buy!!  Misty’s shop is located  here>> MB’s Treasurista.  Her blog is here  MB’s Treasurista blog.

ALso don’t forget to vote for my card here….VOTING Here.. click under my card where it says.. *Life? (  ).. I’m the 2nd entry.. Kathy (felkatz) . thanks!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP