Annabelle challenge say it in…

BLACK!! ahhhh I have 35 mins to post this.. I made this card on saturday but forgot to post!! yikes!! I hope I make it!!  So here is my take on the challenge.. Sentiment is an annabelle stamp…  I”ll post link later!!!

 

CIMG3757

 

Ok.. now I can link Annabelle’s Blog..  PHew I made it!!!  This is what I get for procrastinating..   can’t wait for the next challenge..

Ohh the sentiment is from Annabelle Stamp set  “DIVA”  The flower is a SU!  stamp..

phew ok.. that’s it!! 

Comments

  1. Fabulous take on the 'Black' challenge, love the background and the bling especially!
    Thank you for sharing with us at AnnaBelle's this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the challenge! That white background really pops! Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it time for the challenge! What a wonderful take on the inspiration! Love the bg and that gorgeous flourish!
    Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP