SAY IT IN…

BLUE & PURPLE!  It has been 2 weeks since I’ve scrapped or done any cards. Yes 2 weeks!  been soo busy with Maison’s softball then just life in general.  

Also, during these 2 weeks.. I received my ANNABELLE STAMPS!!  I ordered form their clearance section I CAN FLY and DIVA.. love them! I just used them today.  I was trying out my Stampin Write markers which I got on the clearance rack.  I’m trying to learn how to blend with them like copics  I just had started to buy copics when the SU markers came out on clearance and believe me, I am not an expert in color blending eeek.. I stink at it.  I am watching YOUTUBE VIDS on it.  Oh boy what a challenge!! 

well on with my challenge.  I used the DIVA stamp set to make this card.  Hope you like.

quince-kayla 013

Comments

  1. Such a darling image and card. I love the color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card... so precious! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy this is so cute! The colours are perfect for the challenge!
    Thanks for sharing it with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - your combination of all the colours works so well together!! Thanks for playing along with the AnnaBelle Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Kathy! Thanks for playing along with us once again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card you have created Kathy!
    Love this stamp set, so cute and I simply love your card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done, I love the AnnaBelle image you have selected!
    Thanks for sharing at AnnaBelle Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP