ABSC036

OMGosh.. can’t believe I almost forgot to post this! I did it the weekend that the challenge came up thought I uploaded but then I had my little 2 –3 weeks of no MOJO..  Ok Ok.. so here is it.. Its an Annabelle Sketch challenge.. here is the sketch…

Here is my take on it.. Instead of squares I used circles and turned it on its side. One of my personal challenges was to use my scrap paper cause I’ve bought soo much paper but then I have all this scrap.. I’ll end up throwing it away! so I dig in to my new papers! hahaha

Hope you like…

001

Comments

  1. Wow ..... great take on the sketch!!! So glad you made the deadline....Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love what you've done here with the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along with us and sharing your card Kathy :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP