My Pink Stamper DT Color Challenge.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I"m 3 days late! Better late then never!

I decided I would try again for Robyn's (MY PINKSTAMPER) Design Team. This challenge was to create a card or layout using the colors: Green, PINK & brown. I did film the creation of this layout. Unfortunately, due to technical problems ( my camera well the TAPE was old) Yes i'm still using tape! I need to upgrade!! Also, During the making of this layout my GYPSY FROZE! UGH!! But i did fix it.. just press the reset button on the back!! YAY! I went to the cricut message board and they helped me out!! yay!! BUT I did take pictures of the end result.

Recipe and Materials used follows pictures.

FABULOUS"
LAYOUT



RECIPE:


Fabulous Phrase - Gypsy Wanderings cut @ 7.05 x 2.65

Fabulous SHADOW- GYPSY wanderings cut @ 7.32 x 2.65

Top Note- Playtime Cricut Lite Cart cut @ 10.64 x 7.41

Top Note layer --Playtime cricut lite Cart cut @ realdize size 7.95 x 5.0

Materials used:

Cricut Expression
Cricut GYPSY
12x12 Stampin Up Designer Series Raspberry Tart Collection.
Green cardstock DCWV
Stampin UP Soft Suede textured cardstock
Pink Open stock cardstock (manf. unknown)
Recollections Butterfly Bling Sticker
Marths Stewart Silver Sage Satin Ribbon
Prima Flowers
Paper Studio Rhinestone
White Gel pen (sakura)
Scotch ATG
Tombow Mono Adhesive glue
Mini Glue Dots




Comments

  1. This has turned out LOVELY!

    TFS :-) and good luck for the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty page! I LOVE that you have Jessie's Girl playing on your blog! I LOVE Ricky Springfield :) Thanks for sharing and good luck with the challenge!

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I {HEART} this layout! The top Note shape is FABULOUS!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute! TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! so cute! keep your gypsy covered with a blanky dont' want it to FREEZE!!! :) I love my gypsy too so much that i named my blog with it too! lol I can't believe how long i've had her. TFS!

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP