Annabelle Stamps Design Team Entry..2011

Well Annabelle Stamps is having a design team call. I love doing their challenges soo what better way then to try out for their design team.

The requirements were to create Three (3) items, cards, layouts or an altered art piece using stamps as the main focus. I created a Layout, Tag and Card. The stamp set i used for all these projects was the Floral Silhouettes from of course Annabelle Stamps. Which you can purchase at their store at this LINK. I've had this idea for my layout in my head since Thursday but then I got sick and just finally did it early sunday around midnight.. I love love the way it came out! I hope you do to.
I also did a youtube of the process of my layout. Ya know how much I love doing my youtube! :)

here is my entry:




I made the flowers with vellum using the Tim Holtz Tattered flower die. i also embossed the vellum with the Annabelle stamp Floral silhouettes.



For the card I also used Annabelle Stamps Pearl Drops.. they are AWESOME!

Youtube Link:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP