Soo been BACK FROM VACATION...



I came back August 4th? I know took me a while to post. I got lots of goodies while visiting my BFF KARLA in Chicago and of course went to CHA! I'll post a link of the goodies I got below.

I met ROBYN MY PINKSTAMPER at CHA! She is the most nices person ever!! I just went up to her told her i watch her on YOUTUBE and she just gave me a big ole hug like she knew me.. she is sooo sweet!! LOVE HER & HER STAMPS!!






Robyn & ME !



Me & Susan

I also met Susan from BUSY WITH CRICKY she has a dvd out.. visit her blog. It was weird we were standing and line and susan was in front.. and i saw her rollin tote and saw her DVD on it.. and iw as like hey i know her!! i see her blog! and low and behold it was her! so we took a pic! LOL

me & JENN
OHH YEAH.. i can't forget JENN from LIVE TEACH CREATE! SHE ROCKS LOBSTERS!
She wasn't kidding when she said she was tall! hehe Or i'm just short! I'm 5'6
This is a pic of me and my BFF KARLA @ CHA ! We had loads of fun!! Got LOADS Of GOODIES!!


VID of my CHA GOODIES


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP