CHINATOWN ..CHICAGO oooohhh



MY BFF and I must always go to CHINA TOWN.. well because i LOVE CHINESE FOOD!! I CRAVE IT!! I want it.. its my passion! LOL
SO we always eat at WON KOW

I JUST LOVE DIM SUM!! ILOVE IT!! LOOK this was just a part of it! YUMM YUMM

Some more food we ate! I didn't eat it all in one sitting.. we had left over the next day!! YUMM


This is my BFF & her Husband and her TWIN BOYS.. aren't they the cutest!!

Sooo.. since i've been back home.. i've been craving Chinese food.. and I've made chinese at home from scratch.. thanks to KAI on youtube its been even better.. well today i went to HEB central market and they had Sweet Soy Sauce! So bought and I made spicy beef noodles.. YUMM FERN LOVED IT..
Stir frying the beef in oil, garlic & red pepper flakes. beef was marinated with sweet soy sauce & 1 tbsp of cornstarch.



Boiling my noodles. 4 mins only!



The condiments I used to make the sauce. Just to taste!




THE RESULTS !! YUMMM I added carrots celery, onions & bean sprouts... then added the noodles.... YUMMM YUMM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP