MY PINK STAMPER Design Search.

Ok.. so I thought I'd give it a whirl! Here is my card for the entry.

Card RECIPE:

Just Because Card-Cricut cartridge.

Card base was the on page 57 Shift to see the Tag, which was welded using Design Studio to create the tag card 5.5 x 4.25.

Red Layer cut at 5.5 x 4.25

Tag Layer cut at 4.908 (Cosmo Cricket Garden variety)

Tree cut at 4.808

Tree top layers cut at same inches.

Cuttlebug

Devine Swirl embossing folder

SU scallop punch

Saying printed using Word

Added fibers to make it look like a tag

What do ya think?? Do i have a chance?

Comments

  1. I think your tag was wonderful.Love those layers.
    I also have a layout going up tomorrow I sent in ....sadly I wasn't chosen either.
    We can try out again in three months.LOL
    Your feature on paper craftorium was fun today, I loved your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!

    I found your from Paper Craftorium!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP