For sale or trade!!

Hello!!!

Since I went way overboard buying paper during the black friday sales.. i'm selling or willing to trade!

K&Co.-- Best of K&Company 12x12 designer paper... (SOLD ! )
1-- 120 (12x12 paper)
1- 119 (12x12 paper)

DCWV = Ultimate Stack of the Year (SOLD ! )
1- 48 (12x12 paper)
1 -46 (12x12 paper) 2 patterns were used already.
And who ever wants the alpha stickers or the stickers of tags etc..i'll throw those in.

DCWV - Photo stack 2 STILL AVAILABLE!!
1 - 60 (12x12 paper)
1 - 60 (12x12 paper)

I am willing to trade or sale.. all sales will be through paypal only!

Trading items.. just let me know what you have and willing to trade for.
I would like: Coredinations paper, Tim Holtz products (stamps etc), SU products, CTMH products, Ink pads. Sassafras, Cricut carts (thought i'd give it a try!) just let me know!!
ohh flowers! i only have one color of prima flowers (green) they were on clearance so I bought! so i would like prima flowers!

EMAIL ME at : txgirl_72@yahoo.com






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP