Friday Update....

Its been a trying week. Had to wake up early to take my stepdaughter to her softball camp then go back a few hours later to pick her up. Then Yesterday was my BF b-day had to plan the meal for his dinner party also had to take SD to buy him a gift, get my hair cut.. etc.. blah!

I was thinking today I need to do something during the summer besides scrapbook & make cards! I have the whole summer off! So, i just need bite the bullet and LOSE weight! Then at the cricut message board I saw a post about weight watchers. Hmmm.. I did that years ago and it worked! So i decide to do this! Tomorrow I will start WW on my own. Then I saw OKIE's post about losing weight! Hmmmm this is a SIGN!

I had planned on getting the LapBand surgery. I still have that plan as long as my insurance will pay for it. I go next month to make sure everything is in order. I've seen pictures of myself and it makes me cry. I am huge. I can't believe i let myself get this way.

My BF left to go fishing my gift to him to go alone. LOL ok.. i let him do something alone all the time. Makes me feel better saying I let him go! So all weekend I am not venturing outside! I am not leaving the house. If i leave I will spend $$$. I have been spending TOO MUCH $$$$ !!! I need to STOP !!

So tomorrow. WEIGHT WATCHERS. EXERCISE & DON"T LEAVE HOME !! Those are my Goals! ohh yeah NO SNACKING !!!!

WISH ME LUCK !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP