Finally! I make a card!!

Omgosh, it as been forever since I've created a card.  I have been in a blah blah mood and too busy buying things from the ScrapYard on Facebook.   Then my laptop crashed this past week, which i lost all my Favorite places i like to do challenges in.   

So there I was yesterday, wanting to do a card and couldn’t remember for the life of me where I would go.  I only remembered one.  SO i asked the question out at the ScrapYard and of course they deliver! I was able to find some nice blogs. I found some NEW BLOGS I've never heard about and that would include Celebrate the Occasion.

The card I created is for their 72nd challenge which is to create a project that must have at least 3 stars in it.  Easy enough right??  When i saw STARS I knew I wanted to use the Studio Calico veneer stars and my SC  moon stamp set and PTI cloud dies (all which i bought off the ScrapYard).  SO this is what I came up with.

CIMG4154I used TIM HOLTZ distress inks (dusty concord, tumbled glass, scattered straw) with those combo’s i was able to get that purplish/bluish color you see at night when the sun is going down and moon is peeking through the clouds! )  The Sentiments are from K. Andrew designs (Winged Things).  

Comments

  1. Tis is so pretty? So glad you found us over at CTO. Hope to see more of you there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, thanks for joining us @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to CTO challenges! For that incidents I still have a classic pad with blogs, in which I record them with ballpen. Anyway your card is so simple & clever, I love it! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on the card!!! Simple, but very eye catching!! I just love the watercolor background!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, its beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this card. The distressing and the cuts are just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO! I am glad you did.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the background you have inked up, such a beautiful and soothing scene you have created! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Star Struck" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP