Halloween Layout.. 4 challenges!!!

Ok... I made a layout that i really like... I haven't put in the picture waiting for this year to get a good picture. My stepdaughter was like.. it has flowers don't look scary or Halloweenish.. I'm like ummm its gonna have Alyssa with her costume.. then she goes.. oh yeah it will go.

Alyssa is my 8 yo niece who is going on 23... Sooo girly.. so its a girly scary layout. I love the skull with the flower!! the pumpkin is a cut from either doodle charms or Paperdolls. i have a cut left over.. The BOO ghost is a stamp i embossed then i remembered my STICKLES!! so i did that in cinnamon..and stickled the title too!! I like..

when i put the picture in it.. it won't have the brown 4x6 mat.. i just put that so you can see how I'm gonna place the photo i take!! I'll post after Halloween when it has the picture.

Ok so the Layout is for

My pink stamper: 2 challenges Make something CUTE... I think this layout is CUTE!! & a Halloween project.

Peachy Keen Stamp.. Fall is in full swing, and using the month of October an inspiration, create a layout or project based on the season. The only catch is that it can't be a card!

Live Teach Create : All out Halloween Challenge .. NO CARDS.. NO TAGS

Yes i know the title says TRICK ~0~ Treat

I know its suppose to be or! but my niece says it like this! :)

Comments

  1. Wow!! Great layout! Perfect for this challenge, and I'm so happy you could join us for the Peachy Keen Challenge! Good luck, and I LOVE your blog music!!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy you sure have a steady hand with those stickles and the patience to let them dry. Looks great! Thanks for joining the PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP