Valentine Layout...

So yesterday for my Valentine present, Fernando picked me up on Friday...stayed at a hotel at RoundRock, TX where he was staying for a workshop for work. Spent the night.. then on Saturday morning told me.. he was taking me shopping for my Valentine present!! YAY !

We went to IKEA,,wowo that was huge! Then to Tuesday Morning, Archivers, Michaels.. oh yeah we stopped at Cabella's fishing store.

It was an awesome day! I love him so much...

So today Valentine's.. i made him a nice breakfast with a heart shaped over easy egg, pancakes & bacon. Then for lunch I made "real" chinese food: Pork pot stickers, pork fried rice, Spicy beef! Rice needs some work but had a good flavor just didn't look good! LOL

So, I decided i needed to do a layout for Valentines.. And i remembered He gave me flowers last years and so i did a layout for that.. here are the results!

I smooched the lace! I won the smooch through Donna Salazars website! SHE ROCKS!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP