SCT Challenge #13

This challenge was to create a project using something vintage, or a piece of memorabilia on your layout.  The memorabilia I used is the ticket stub to the baseball game.

This is a layout of my nephew. I love taking pictures of him. He is too cute.  I love the pic of him standing with the glove in front of his face.  This pose reminds me of John Travolta in Grease where he is trying out baseball.  

 

Seaworld2012 161

Ok this is my 1st time using washi tape and trying to do all that layering and mix of papers.  I’m not use to doing that. I’m just use to base being patterned then solid straight cut for the matting of the photos.  This is odd for me.  I am not liking it.. :/   This is also me finally using the Studio Calico kits.  I have 4 kits that I haven't’ even used so I decided to get those out and use them.  You don’t wanna see my scrap space its horrible. 

Challenge over at Scrapbook & Cards Today..

++++++

OK I updated this. I was at work all day thinking about this layout and I just didn’t like it.  I tried the whole washi tape trend, then tried to add a weird mix of embellishments and I just didn’t like it as I stated.  So I came home looked at the layout again and just decided to take a nap and think about it.  Couldn’t stand it any more. I hate making ugly things So here is my UPDATED LAYOUT!!  I think this turned out better, I even used paint splattering! LOL  

 

001

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP