MyScraproom Challenge!

I’m back on the CHALLEGE saddle!  HEHE.. Due to my back injury I was not creating as much because sitting was hurting too much!  Now I am feeling so much better!  I’m still just a bit sore but totally better! 

WHile I was on youtube, as always, I was seeing Gina’s youtube (SCRAPINNOLOGY).  She is soo funny, I adore her!  Love love her laugh! OK, well back to topic… I saw her video of her earlier month’s challenge and I was like, “GREAT! the perfect challenge to get me back started to making cards!”   I had been on her site when it first started on the NING site but then IDK hadn’t been checking it as often as I should have!  SO my goal is to do all her challenge,, unless it’s a MINI album! hahaha 

Here’s GINA’s SITE:  MYSCRAPROOM

Ooooops…stay on topic!  So here is my CARD for her sketch Challenge….   Stamp set used is PINK BY DESIGN, “Grow” .  

Sketch: 

My Take on the Sketch:

PINKBYDESIGN DT 001 (462x640)

~~Kathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP