Simply Sunday FACE IT challenge!

WOO HOO!! Lets FACE IT! There are times when you just can’t create. IT happened to me several times this week. I LOST MY MOJO!!

I’m a school teacher and been on summer vacation. Going to start my 3rd week and ohh boy I’m bored!! YES BORED!!

Lets FACE IT! having nothing to do can create boredom or it can give you more time to scrap! Once I found my MOJO! I created this Card for GETTING CRICKY’s Simply Sunday Challenge called FACE IT!

And of course what would go perfect it with this FACE IT challenge?? PEACKY KEEN STAMPS!! Love love Peachy Keen Face Stamps!!

Here is my card using PK640 Princess Face assortment! Of course I used my FREEDOM ISN’T FREE Art stamp from K. Andrew Design!

So put your brave FACE on and go create a card for Kristal’s Simply Sunday FACE IT Challenge!!

009 (480x640)

White embossed the sentiment.

Stars are cut from Create a Critter

Red & white ribbon- unknown

PEACHY KEEN STAMPS- PK 640 Princess Assortment Faces!

Comments

  1. Super cute card!
    Esigmon at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, those stars are so darn cute. Great job this week! Have a wonderful week girl!

    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, your card is so awesome! I love those faces and don't have them yet.. HUMMMM... looks like I need to go shopping!
    Becka
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is great. Those faces on the stars is perfect. I cannot wait to get this stamp set. I really want to start working on my OWH cards

    Hugs
    Brenda. DTM-Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love the faces on the stars. And the ribbon adds a great touch.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ribbon on the side of the card! The faces on the stars are perfect! Such a great card!

    JulieK
    DTM Sister

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Cricky with It Blog hop

“LET’S GET CRICKY BLOG HOP!

OPERATION OWL THANK YOU BLOG HOP